You Health is our priority
Your well-being, your health and safety as well as that of our employees have top priority for us. We take our responsibility very seriously and inform you here about the measures taken in our hotel.
- Disinfection dispenser in all important places
- Regular disinfection of all surfaces with hygiene protocol
- Hygiene staff training and health protection
- Check in with DISTANCE , we ask our guests to send all dates in advance. This means that the check in can be done quickly and digitally
- We offer plenty of space in our restaurant, bar and garden. The legal regulations such as table distances and other safety precautions are met
We continue to offer breakfast from the buffet. Our guests are asked to wear the prepared disposable gloves, so you can help yourself from the buffet as you wish. In the evening there is partly buffet and partly is served.
- Vulcano spa area: we take care of the cleaning and disinfection cycles prescribed by the bathing regulations. The saunas and steam bath may only be used by a certain number of guests at the same time – subject to a defined minimum distance. There are also specific hygiene and safety measures for our relaxation room – so you can enjoy the large spa area without hesitation.
- As always, rooms and suites are completely disinfected after each guest, well ventilated and if possible not occupied again on the same day. A disinfectant hand gel is provided in each room.
Book your CARFREE HOLIDAY – if you book your room directly with us we can offer the following booking rules:
During this uncertain times due to COVID 19, we would like to give you a safe feeling with the following cancellation conditions. Free cancellation or changing of your booking until 48 hours prior arrival. NO DEPOIST PAYMENT! For later cancellation, no show or earlier departure we charge 90 % fee. This is valid for the travel period until April 2021.
This policy is not valid for non refundable rates.
We constantly adapt our measures to the legal recommendations:
- Mouth and nose protection is currently used in all public places.In Austria, wearing a mask is currently mandatory. We ask you to wear your mask in the public areas of the hotel. In the restaurant when entering and when you are going to the buffet. In the reception area and when the minimum distance of 1 meter cannot be maintained. THANK YOU!
- Our staff team undergoes regular COVID 19 tests – we take care of your and our safety.
- Free, valuable and wonderful is the freedom you will experience in the beautiful nature around the glacier, mountain and lake.
We look forward to hearing from you and will be happy to answer any questions you may have!