Your Health is our priority
Your well-being, your health and safety, as well as that of our employees are our top priority. We take our responsibility very seriously and provide you here with the most important information.
BOOKING WITHOUT WORRIES – in this uncertain time of COVID 19 we want to give you a safe feeling and offer you the opportunity to change or cancel your reservation free of charge until 48 hours before arrival. This also applies to existing bookings.
For a later cancellation, no show or earlier departure we charge 90 % of the booking amount.
No deposit payment required
This rule applies to 30.04.2022
from 01.05.2022 – 20.12.2022
free cancellation or change of the booking date until 7 days prior arrival
6 until 1 day prior arrival 50 % of the booking amount
For no show or earlier departure 90 % fee
A deposit payment of 25 % of the booking amount is required until 7 days prior arrival
Guidelines for your safe winter holidays
- Vaccinated or/and Recovered, this is the key for your relaxing and carefree stay. We ask you to show us one of this certificate or your green pass when you arrive.
- Tests of any kind (antigen, PCR and antibody tests) are no longer permitted (their should be a change from the 19th of February on)
- Children and adolescents: Children up to the age of 12 are exempt from the G-proof requirement and therefore do not have to present a test result. For children and adolescents between 12 and 15 years of age (school age) the following applies: The school’s “ninja pass” is equivalent to the 2-G certificate and is therefore also valid as an entry certificate for the restaurant, cinema or cable car. After completing the ninth year of school, young people must also have a 2-G certificate.
- For the cable cars, the 2-G certificate (vaccinated or recovered) is required. Moreover, FFP2 masks are required in the lifts and cable cars.
Immunization after two partial vaccinations:
- After receiving the second vaccination, the vaccination certificate is valid for 180 days and there must be at least 14 days between the two vaccinations.
Immunization of recovered persons
- A recovered certificate is valid 180 days
- After receiving another vaccination (Booster) the vaccination certificate is valid another 270 days.
- Pay attention to hygiene, simple hygiene measures help to protect yourself and others from being infected with the corona virus.
- Distance rules: were repealed, we recommend 1 meter
- Mask requirement: FFP-2 masks are required in the public areas of the hotel
Wellness with distance
Our Vulcano Spa is open daily for you every day and we are pleased to inform you that the spa area can be used without restriction. Nevertheless, we ask you to be careful and considerate of other guests.
You are very welcome to enjoy a massage or other wellness treatments. Andrea looks forward to pampering you.
Hygiene- measures in the hotel
- Disinfection in all important places
- Regular disinfection of all surfaces with a hygiene protocol
- Hygiene training for employees and health protection
- All employees are tested weekly
- All safety precautions and processes are documented and implemented by carrying out a COVID-19 prevention concept
We adhere to all requirements and recommendations of the federal government and continuously adapt our measures in accordance with new requirements. We are in constant contact and exchange with the authorities and experts. The health of our guests is important to us. Please pay attention to compliance with the regulation in the sense of personal responsibility.
Thank you for your help. We are happy to answer any questions you may have! Here you can read more in formations.